8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

With 2014 fast approaching, I want to start thinking about the shows for next year.

I've been given to go ahead by both Phil & Jay to organise the stands for next year, provided we have enough interest. Realistically we want at least five cars on our stand, as one or two looks a bit sorry.

Each year I go to as many show's as possible and always see a hand full or EP's, wouldn't it be great to to have them all on the one stand?

UKSO & TGTT will be branded as 'NorthStars' for these events, with each club respectively displaying their own banners & flegs (couldn't help it lol). With UKSO & TGTT being a 'tight nit' community in N.I. it wouldn't make sense to have two different stands with one or two EP's on both.

I want to gauge the interest in members attending local shows and maybe further afield.

To build up a show presence, I want to target three shows this year and have 10 cars present at each. By having a sound show presence, we can potentially attract local EP's enthusiasts who wouldn't otherwise have known about us.

That being said, if we have plenty of interest I will certainly have a stand at each show.

So, I'm leaving it up to you to vote on which shows you would like to attend. Vote for as many or as little as you want. If you feel I have missed any shows out, please post them up. Also some shows may not be running next year, but I'm sure others will pop up throughout the year.

Thanks in advance for your in put.

Ill be up for shows :thumbsup:

Further afield might cause some issues but with plenty of notice and during holidays I don't see why not.

Harmony Hill is a must, always a great turnout.

Last year was the first one i missed in about 4 years, great day out up there some real nice cars

What exactly is NorthStars by the way? :S Im not sure what to vote for at the minute as i havent even been to any of the others before

I'll maybe leave Jay or Phil to shed some light on the NorthStars.

I know Jay had a NorthStars website and it was a dedicated N.I. Starlet Club.

It's only a gauging interest thread at the moment mate. Google a few of them and you'll get this jist.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there many heading to car culture?? :)

Car Culture is one of the shows I'm going to focus on. Hopefully will get a good trunout for it.

ill defo be at as many as I can too

I'm def up for some shows. My car isn't pristine yet but I'll still go

Would be awesome to see a good turnout for these events!

I'll be at as many as I can.

That's what I like to hear fellas!

Edited by chrisgreen1993

Iam going to try my best this year to get to plenty of shows

Are there any dates set yet or just a matter of keeping an eye on this thread

Andy

Good to hear buddy.

Will be having a good look into it over the next month, will update with dates etc, once I have the information.