Yours doesn't need it mate. If you really want to bring the paint up, use some cherry glaze or SRP, then dodo juice wax.

I wish it didn't dude it just does shine right

What wax do you use I used to use the navi it was the dogs but I've ran out haha

I wish it didn't dude it just does shine right

What wax do you use I used to use the navi it was the dogs but I've ran out haha

On Saturday for the meet, I went the extra mile with the cleaning as to what I usually do.

Rinse

G6 with plenty of water

Rinse

Banana Gloss

Rinse

Chamois

Cherry Glaze left for 30 mins

Buff with microfibre

Lucas Speed wax

Buff with microfibre

Really you should start with da but it doesnt really matter but but the best thing to try is practise on a scrap panel mate that way if you damage anything you wont bother :)

Tbh you have to be an idiot to actually damage the paint beyond repair ie strike through

Be sure to keep the rotary moving at ALL times and dont put alot of pressure on the machine loads more things to look into but those are the very basics

Really you should start with da but it doesnt really matter but but the best thing to try is practise on a scrap panel mate that way if you damage anything you wont bother :)

Tbh you have to be an idiot to actually damage the paint beyond repair ie strike through

Be sure to keep the rotary moving at ALL times and dont put alot of pressure on the machine loads more things to look into but those are the very basics

On Saturday for the meet, I went the extra mile with the cleaning as to what I usually do.

Rinse

G6 with plenty of water

Rinse

Banana Gloss

Rinse

Chamois

Cherry Glaze left for 30 mins

Buff with microfibre

Lucas Speed wax

Buff with microfibre

Thanks lads big help!