front bumper exhaust exit

anybody know the legal requirements to have your exhaust coming out at the front? I have bought one with a bike can sticking out about 5cm :thumbsup: also my heating doesn't work? any ideas its a track car so the last owner said its been blocked up?!? too cold now to not have heating ....even worse my cigarette lighter thing doesn't work ive bought a 12v heater to defrost myself and Glynn 8) in the morning, any help much appreciated and looking for other glanzas in Manchester west Yorkshire to cruise with

anybody know the legal requirements to have your exhaust coming out at the front? I have bought one with a bike can sticking out about 5cm :thumbsup: also my heating doesn't work? any ideas its a track car so the last owner said its been blocked up?!? too cold now to not have heating ....even worse my cigarette lighter thing doesn't work ive bought a 12v heater to defrost myself and Glynn 8) in the morning, any help much appreciated and looking for other glanzas in Manchester west Yorkshire to cruise with

Can you post a close up pic of your exhaust please mate?

How loud is it and does it have a de-cat pipe or sport cat?

My mate has a front exit and I want one to get one fabricated too! - just deciding what type...

i am running a front exit and never had anu problem. sound is awsome. theres a group of us over in middleton who have them.and a spot on guy who works on them to. he manufacturers front exits he did mine.

pm me for details boys. wouldnt mind cruising with a.few new faces

• 3 weeks later...

sounds good to me lads we should get loads of us together n take over stockport cruise haha and as for sound shes not too bad doesn't sound like a corsa anyway lol :thumbsup:not too shabby.... need a clutch though now got giddy with her the other day and slipped it lol

• 2 weeks later...

Right guys ! Rob has persuaded me to get a front exit! So now I need pictures of yours! Behind the bumper/engine bay shots so I can get one made so need to see where it will fit etc etc ?

Any pictures help preferably ct9 and I would like it out of the passengers side thanks