It's not the spring that lowers the ride height on coilovers, its the threaded shock body. Also adjusting the locking rings the spring sits on is dangerous and adjust the spring pre-load so ride height adjustment shouldn't be made from here.

If you lower the spring perch the shock gets compressed till the spring hits the perch again - thus reducing its operating range and causing potential for shock failure. If you can, lower the hub mount instead. It depends on the style of coil over you have and if its front or rear your talking about. Fronts generally are threaded right through the hub so are easy to lower, rears are not so easy - may even have to turret the rear 50mm or so if you can't get struts short enough. Its not that hard to do.

Ah and they don't have adjustable hub heights? I haven't played with Teins but that seems like a bit of a short coming.

Another option would be to shorten the shock piston - any machine shop should be able to do that in a lathe and cut you a new thread. That way the spring perch can be lowered and the shock still stays in the same compression zone. I've done this a few times

No they dont adjust from the hub. Just have threaded shock body. With two collers..

Great coilover. Perfect ride just coulda done wifh front slightly lower.

But like i think ep91 nicky saying the two collers are wound down as far as they will go down but could do with a fraction more just for bit better look