Brake disks and brackets to fit wilwoods where can I find them?

Use Hi-Spec discs and use one of these brackets, you will have to drill and tap some holes to suit though.

http://www.rallydesign.co.uk/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=universal+caliper+mount&x=0&y=0&osCsid=3adjeggbal5a7gd4vl333plue6

Don't forget you will also need mounting bells for the discs as well.

Edited by AdamB

Use Hi-Spec discs and use one of these brackets, you will have to drill and tap some holes to suit though.

http://www.rallydesign.co.uk/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=universal+caliper+mount&x=0&y=0&osCsid=3adjeggbal5a7gd4vl333plue6

Don't forget you will also need mounting bells for the discs as well.

It's not quite as straight forward as that, you need to make sure the bells have the correct offset to suit the brackets and vice versa, so you may need to get the brackets milled to the correct thickness or space it out. But if you get one right you can adjust the other to suit.

It's not quite as straight forward as that, you need to make sure the bells have the correct offset to suit the brackets and vice versa, so you may need to get the brackets milled to the correct thickness or space it out. But if you get one right you can adjust the other to suit.

I didn't think the offset had anything to do with the brackets, I thought the offset was the distance between the edge of the disc and the bell mounting point? Although I do agree that the bracket may need to be milled depending on the thickness of the disc your using to get the correct spacing.

Yeah the offset is the distance from inside of the bell (hub face) to the disc edge but you can vary that or the bracket thickness/ position of the holes on the bracket to get the disc centred to the caliper.

So if you have really high offset wheels ie the spokes sit close to the standard caliper you could use high offset discs with thicker brackets to let the caliper clear the spokes.

It is all also dependant on the thickness of the discs, including the actual calipers.

I'd say it's definitely easiest to choose the bell offset then mill/drill the brackets to suit, if you have the means.

Edited by WallaceGlanza