Intake manifold gasket ep82

Hi all,

I have taken my intake manifold of the car to carry out some work. I have ordered a new gasket which has arrived, the only thing is the new gasket does not cover the water outlet in the block!

Have i ordered the gasket for the wrong engine type. I have ordered one for a ep82. Do i need a different one? If so which one?

There is no whole in the intake manifold but i need a gasket to stop the water coming out of the block.

Many Thanks

Stuart

Starlet engine in a round nose mini !!!!

There are two different inlet gasket types, the 82 and the 91 FTEs used different gaskets but with almost every starlet having the engine swapped you never know what youve got lol.

I THINK its this part number you need, 17177-11020 (or 1 at the end instead of 0)

If you are desperate you can order from our website before 11 and you'll have one on Monday buddy. Just write which you require in the comments box.

Ours are genuine Toyota and cost £9.50. If you bought your last one from us you can send it back for a refund / swap too.

Cheers

Idrees