gt rear seats

so i am getting my gt rear seats to go in to the SR the mora and as just wanting to no from people that have dun this if there was eney problems in doing this if so what wear thy and how did you get around them?? (pics wood help)

tintin

so i am getting my gt rear seats to go in to the SR the mora and as just wanting to no from people that have dun this if there was eney problems in doing this if so what wear thy and how did you get around them?? (pics wood help)

tintin

no one no??

i have done it.

erm a litle modifictaion is needed. drill a couple new holes in the GT rear uprights to make them match up with the EP91 holders/ etc

then all u need is either a big bolt, or preferably a bolt and nut to secure rather than just cuttin a new thred.

then your good to go. hope it helps...need any more info pm me :(

Tom

Thanks for all the help people, and I am putting them in as they are a better colour not that wikwy wank one that the SR coum stanferd and they will look better with the bucket seats I am getting for my charismas

tintin

you must be joking. they have like an 1 hour maximum drive restriction. i had to regularly stop on long trips to straighten out my back....

do you have masochistic tendancies???

its all bout how you like it tho bud like sum people thing that coilovers are to stiff and bumpy so mad them to be soft! whats the point in that but its each to their own bud

• 4 weeks later...
Ive got the reat GT seats in hers. The rears are a bastard to line up. You could do as said above and re-drill the back, i just made most of them fit (probebly cross-threaded but fuck it) and some cable ties :):o Rough i know but you cant see them :o

i got the rear ones but thy wear shit so i am looking for a foo set now