who sold a modified fte intake manifold a few month ago?

Hi, there was a modified intake manifold for sale a few month ago it was a fte one with shorter intake pipes welted in painted silver.

Discription was something like:

the legendary (name) modified intake manifold!!!

Please help me....who sold it? Where is the topic? :)

Edited by motion

Email Keith @ Zisco, he can make up better n/a manifolds. Or get some quad throttles :D

The problem in germany is that it is very difficult to get something like the zisco manifolds legal on the streets, also quad throttles.....the bernard one looks like it could be a oem one. ..so no problems.

I'm sure it was made for the tmd demo gt sprint car then after the accident RIP Dave burwash legend it was sold to Simon then onto glands mac.

I could be wrong though but that's my thoughts

The intake that you are talking about looks good compromise between Stock and a fully custom one.

To be honest, I think (judjing only from the pics somebody posts) that most aftermarket intakes are not that well designed. It greatly depends on the full package setup, but that's the idea I get.

Do you want something really good? Use 5efhe one, along with 5efhe cams and an rpm activated switch. Fit everything and do a couple dyno pulls to see the results and tune the rpm activation.

I've seen over 20hp gain over stock intake, on a T25 turbo forged engine.

Edited by mech5107

yes a 5e-fhe intake is nice but rare and expensive furthermore i would need the cams and valve springs to rum save.......a lot of Money and work.

the modified manifold would be plug&Play :)

i got the corolla manifold... it works well but after changing gearbox to the corolla 6 Speed i noticed that i am only in high revs

after changin gear at max rev the next higher gears beginns at 4700-5000 rpm

torque at low revs (corolla mani) is usefull but power at high revs (modified intake with short pipes) could be more fun :lol:

i want to try it ....but dont want to spend much money

Martin, the english guys can somehow find something like te ACIS way cheaper. Seems like magic but let him try to find a "cheap" one. I'd get one if I had the money. Would even be nice on a Forced Induction car for faster getting to higher revs. At least that's my opinion.

Martin, the english guys can somehow find something like te ACIS way cheaper. Seems like magic but let him try to find a "cheap" one. I'd get one if I had the money. Would even be nice on a Forced Induction car for faster getting to higher revs. At least that's my opinion.

you could be right but

how will it work without the 5e-fhe cams, i haven't got a clue how to get it run with the rpm switch!? Ok maybe it is possible to actuate it with the greddy emu but i dont know if i want all that issues....

A plug&play manifold is what i need....just to try if one with short intake pipes works well.

Could be tricky to modify that one. The advantage with the FTE manifold is the runners are angled. I will see if i can source of an ACIS manifold buddy.

Chris jay has one lying on his shelf i think.

Phil

You don't need the cams to run ACIS. I think there is a guide on TGTT on setting it up with a RPM switch.

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?105729-Quetion-about-4efte-intake-manifold-vs-5eFHE-asis-admission&highlight=ACIS

aye ^^

pictures in there from 5E_colin.

If you Search ACIS in the title only there is years of info in there, im sure there is plenty on Uks-c also.

Phil

Laying on the shelf... seriously, you guys are rich with parts. Except 5Es somehow. I actually called a guy named "Backi" (motion knows him) in may and he could sell me a 5E for like 220 pound.

And that was a 80k mile one by the way, lower is nearly unfindable.

Edited by Xpect

Ok .....but i'm warning you guys. ...i will have a lot of questins maybe XD

chrisgreen: let me know if you got news for me....and good luck one more time for your engine

I'd get on to TGTT for the technical help buddy, 5ecolin is lurking about there.

Will do mate, also you can still but the whole unit new from Toyota, depending on your budget.

Best would be i found a plug&play acis with ready accuration shit... put this wire there, this there and go!:)

the problem is my english isnt good enough when it comes to specific things like the acis accuration....furthermore i think the accuration on a fte is different to a fe

Who is running a acis manifold on his N/A?

Edited by motion