looking for a standalone with launch control and anti lag?

I'm running a DTA S60, pretty good for the money it also able's you to use coils over dizzy cap which is what you will need to do if you want proper anti lag.

Bearing in mind you need to have an engine that will tolerate the abuse and a deep pocket for when your turbo goes

Are there turbos that can even take the abuse of ALS?

I thought Bee-R's were harmful?

Long and short of it is no, standard turbo cores generally come with plastic bearing cartridges, and will melt using anti lag. Borg Warner is the only company I know of that use a metal cage as standard, other turbos such as Garrett have to be modified. With that said you will still find after a short while chips on the turbine blades.

Bee R's are harmful, but to me it seems a waste to spend all that money if your only interested in some flames, just be careful with how you use it.

• 2 weeks later...

Ran ALS on my cosworth managed rs turbo for a bit sounded awsome, running a stage 3 hybrid t3 (360 thrust bearing etc) Didn't really like it but lasted ok.

You really need a turbo with all bearing and a marum shaft to take the abuse and then as said it won't last forever.

It's a bit of a waste of time and money to be honest.

As for management, if it was me it would be ms2 with the ecu built by my mate rob at boostmonkeys