Removing Dash from EP91

You don't need to remove the dash bud, two screws at top of plastic around Speedo, then behind that there are 3 bolts holding the Speedo in, pull Speedo forward get your hand in behind and unclip the two wire looms and Speedo cable, then a bit of manouvering and you will be able to get the Speedo out, make sure your steering wheel is down as far as it can go

as above. if you cant get to your speedo cable you can unscrew it from the gearbox and push it through the bulkhead to give you a little bit of extra slackness so that you then can. if you dont have the adjustable steering column you can remove your steering wheel, then you will definitely have enough room to get it out,

Well I have never been behind a speedo it's my first time moving lights in any car so I'm struggling:( I have tried as much as I can to get my hands behind and my steering wheel is currently off:)

as above. if you cant get to your speedo cable you can unscrew it from the gearbox and push it through the bulkhead to give you a little bit of extra slackness so that you then can. if you dont have the adjustable steering column you can remove your steering wheel, then you will definitely have enough room to get it out,

You don't need to remove the dash bud, two screws at top of plastic around Speedo, then behind that there are 3 bolts holding the Speedo in, pull Speedo forward get your hand in behind and unclip the two wire looms and Speedo cable, then a bit of manouvering and you will be able to get the Speedo out, make sure your steering wheel is down as far as it can go

Have you removed all 3 bolts yet??? You can push one side of the Speedo in and pull the other side out slightly to be able to get your hand in behind bud, just a matter of manouvering it slightly to get access behind, it's hard to get at the Speedo cable unless you have thin hands, I usually remove the panel below the steering wheel and reach up to the back of the Speedo, only problem is you can't remove your whole dash without removing the Speedo as some of the mounting points are directly behind it

Have you removed all 3 bolts yet??? You can push one side of the Speedo in and pull the other side out slightly to be able to get your hand in behind bud, just a matter of manouvering it slightly to get access behind, it's hard to get at the Speedo cable unless you have thin hands, I usually remove the panel below the steering wheel and reach up to the back of the Speedo, only problem is you can't remove your whole dash without removing the Speedo as some of the mounting points are directly behind it

I have moved the 3 bolts, 1 is a spanner attachment and 2 are Phillips:)