Just car clinic Doncaster

You can use who ever you want you are just being "steered" by the insurance company, they will probably tell you how you get certain benefits from using their approved insurers but it's all so they can send you where they want as they will get certain perks or work done cheaper.

If you want to go elsewhere you just have to get a quote, send it to the insurers and they will authorise the repair. Happened to me, I wanted it repairing at Toyota main dealer and they had no choice.

Ahh think it may be abit too late now :( with it being heavy panel damage and poss droplinks/bushes it would have been hard to judge damage for a quote. but nor me or my dad will accept anything less than what it was before and that was über clean and perfect. They've ensured me they work to manufacturers standards so hopefully that will be the case and i can prove myself and you guys wrong that it will be a good job. Here's fingers crossed for the V! Appreciate the input lads.