Aghhhh help please....

Hiya!

Please please please someone help. Am trying to change the light seals on rear lights as I have a leak BUT I can't get the fu**ing lights out! I've still got my back seats so restricted on how much trim I can take out without snapping. I've unscrewed the bottom bolt that looks like it holds the bottom of light in but still can't seem to see how to get the light out. How do I do it???? If someone could help ASAP that would be great!

Thanking you

Kate

Hi if it's an ep91 you have two plastic bolt/ spiny bits, one at the top and one at the bottom unscrew them then literally pull them off, if it's an 82 I'm sure someone will come along as it might be different

Ignore above post have taken the lights out and it seems that I am actually missing a seal (see below) looks like someone has previously put putty around it! I have also attached the picture of the seal that I got from Toyota and it is nothing like the seals on the lights? Has anyone had this problem? I need to sort this leak. Will take the seal I have back to Toyota but not sure why they didn't give me the correct ones in the first place as I don't even know where this one goes?

image_zps4308f8d6.jpg

image_zps7c42012a.jpg

This is the seal I got from Toyota....

image_zps5c14d742.jpg

Thanks

Edited by Kate