Sourcing a 4E-FTE? Any suggestions?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there like £30 from iddy dude ?

Yea I don't have that atm as still got loads to buy for mine, that's why I'm Tryna sell it to get some cash back if it don't sell it will stay on my engine stand till I've got money again then put head on and sell it

It needs cleaning, skimming. Where I live I have no access to that. + I don't want to drive to drop it off somewhere. I don't trust myself putting it together and selling it to my friend for it to go kaput a week after he drives it.

If he doesn't buy it the Mrs's wants one and I don't want that argument when it goes wrong which it would lol!

It don't really need skimming as never been cooked but skimming would be a thing to do while is apart, I wish I just left it in mine to be honist biggest mistake I did was take my Glanza off the road lol

haha dont want to face the mrs wrath I know that fucking feelimg

I'm lucky my misses makes me buy bits for my car a she wants me to get it back on the road lol Edited by Glanza-Ben

mine started out that way but 3 bodykits 2 engines one forged thousands in and now shes had emough lol cant blame here lol

Mine would've left me on the second engine.

You got a keeper!

mine started out that way but 3 bodykits 2 engines one forged thousands in and now shes had emough lol cant blame here lol

A lot of my problem is i could of done my car ages ago but keep buying things I don't need like 3 motorbikes and a van and a workshop lol

I can get it for £60 through someone I know...

Well I guess the shell will be sat awaiting its heart for sometime. Q sad music.

That's mega cheap would love to pay that much for a engine to be picked up

where r u from dude if i wanted that lump off u ?

Barnstaple Devon, down in the south west