I've text him loads of times, rang him and PM'd him over the past few days. Clearly ignoring me as he is commenting on other threads.

Your sig looks like my old golf :'( Dam i miss that car!

I've been busy with work and sorting other things out that are more important then sending you a set of mirrors that I offered for free either wait till I'm not busy and got chance to send them or just have to get another set

I've been busy with work and sorting other things out that are more important then sending you a set of mirrors that I offered for free either wait till I'm not busy and got chance to send them or just have to get another set

Ahh, Being hassled by the looks of it haha

Also there off my mates car but yet I'm now goin to be the one paying to send them as my mates got what he wanted and I was just the contact in the middle Aswell

i fail to see where you have to pay for the postage...although their free, he should pay for the postage.. i gave stuff away for free before.. but fuck me i wasn't going to pay for postage and sometimes the postage was £1..lol

Another part was purchessed by idreas and I said I will give him the mirrors for free, but could not send with the other part and not had time to post or the spare cash atm but will do it eventually just when more important stuff is sorted but it's like Ive sold them and ripped him off when I have not it's just not on top of my priority list

Edited by Glanza-Ben

The mirrors were part of the deal, £350 for the engine but then you never sent the engine out after about two weeks when you said you would deliver it the as same week as I mentioned I needed it urgently. You then said that you would send me the wing mirrors out too as you never sent the engine out when you said you would. I then sold my own wing mirrors thinking that I would have receive them by the next week. There was still no sign of the mirrors and I text you and your reply was "you haven't sent them yet as you have been doing parts which people have paid for". So I thought okay fair enough ill just wait. Then on Saturday the 21st of December you said you would send them on the following Monday. Since then it has been 19days, even if you used the cheapest courier service they would have reached me by now. Baring in mind I explained to you that the inside of my car was getting soaked as it was raining. You have ignored my texts, calls and PMs. Only till today I have got in contact with you regarding the matter. If you didn't want to send them you should have told me a long time ago rather than making me ask you repeatedly about them.

This has nothing to do with Idrees. If you wanted me to pay for the delivery i would have been more than happy to pay for it just as I did for the collection of the engine. If you had a problem about having to pay for the wing mirrors out of your own pocket(which I did not know up until now) you could have very easily asked me as you have my phone number. :)

see.. their is always 2 sides to every story...

come on ben, form what i've read there ya had fair long enough time to get them sent out..

i've been busy before, but always found away to give myself an hour or 2, to get stuff posted..

The mirrors were part of the deal, £350 for the engine but then you never sent the engine out after about two weeks when you said you would deliver it the as same week as I mentioned I needed it urgently. You then said that you would send me the wing mirrors out too as you never sent the engine out when you said you would. I then sold my own wing mirrors thinking that I would have receive them by the next week. There was still no sign of the mirrors and I text you and your reply was "you haven't sent them yet as you have been doing parts which people have paid for". So I thought okay fair enough ill just wait. Then on Saturday the 21st of December you said you would send them on the following Monday. Since then it has been 19days, even if you used the cheapest courier service they would have reached me by now. Baring in mind I explained to you that the inside of my car was getting soaked as it was raining. You have ignored my texts, calls and PMs. Only till today I have got in contact with you regarding the matter. If you didn't want to send them you should have told me a long time ago rather than making me ask you repeatedly about them.

I did not send the engine? it was about a week or so to take the thing out completely and that was fine for you the, secondly why did I take a unpaid day off work to wait for the delivery man to pick the engine up only to find at the end of the day you only booked it that day and not the day you said so I lost money straight up from my wages for you??? Then when I asked you when it was booked for you never said till the day when they were on there way so I had to rush from work again to sort it.

And as for water in your car even if you had no mirrors commen since would be cover it up for a bit, I ain't sent hardly anything over Xmas because I was spending time withy family and my other half so sending a set of mirrors then was not on my mind

Edited by Glanza-Ben

Oh and if you didn't have the time to pack them up and send them out. You could have at least told me that you haven't had time to send them out yet rather than telling me you was going to send them out on that Monday (the 23rd)

Edited by Aamir

Oh and if you didn't have the time to pack them up and send them out. You could have at least told me that you haven't had time to send them out yet rather than telling me you was going to send them out on that Monday (the 21st)

It's called trying to find time I work normally 6 days a week so try posting on a Sunday it don't happen every one else has been fine with there stuff i ain't ripped you off as no payment was took for the mirrors there free yes I said I would give them for free I will drive up there tonight should be there around 1.30am if it's the most important thing for you is the free mirrors

Edited by Glanza-Ben