Advice for tall fellows

Evening all.

I've been driving the glanza for a while now, and I've got a bit of a height issue.

I'm 6"3, which isn't the tallest, but I've got quite long legs relative to my body.

My glanza has got the standard 98 spec wheel and celica seats, but it's not quite right in terms of driving position. For instance, I can't lift my right leg enough to heel and toe properly. I end up braking side on which limits how hard I can press too.

I was considering a new wheel such as an omp Corsica which is dished, but wanted to hear other members solutions.

Cheers

Edited by Mr. Chem

i had this problem too, so i got custom low seat mounts and dc2 recaro seats with universal rails so the seat can go back further and a 300mm steering wheel and its perfect now :)

Where did you get your mounts/rails?

Starlet seats are far too upright and the wheel is too low in comparison (non adjustable doesnt help), feel like I'm sitting in my mums k12 micra its that bad.

My Ae111 corolla and trueno are (were in the truenos case) so much better, you sit lower in the corolla on stock suspension than you do in the starlet on coilovers with recaros lol. Your feet stretch out to the pedals and you reach forward to the wheel rather than pushing and resting your arms down in the ep.

Seat could easily be dropped 2-3" imo

• 1 year later...