thanks guys.. i know i actuly loved the original colour but because someone took a hammer to it had to respray and wanted go bit different thinkin of changing again tho only want to get it done right this time as the pride in me at the time just wanted to get it done as quickly and cheaply as possible hence y the lights where just covered too..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

daam nice1 lad when or howd ya gt them lol :S will ya upload them into this topic wish id of got photos before I had it resprayed would be good to see that's my baby lol :) ... also to update this topic I bought myself a 97 glanza there at the start of last month wand just failed the mot 2weeks ago so will be ordering parts from idworkz pretty soon get her all sussed for the roads again will get photos up later..have to say itz great to be back in the 4efte world again lol I now know y I missed it so much. class wee cars to say the least :wub:

true true wont make the same mistake with this one :fool: .. nope not myself but got a member of the family to do it was talking to that person the other day about getting it resprayed again cuz looking back I know I was stupid just jumped into getting it sprayed after people smashing it on me at the time but worked out a deal with my family member and I said I would get it all sanded down and prepped and he said if I done that he would put another coat of paint on it for a price that im well chuffed about was thinking of getting it done all black this time goin to get the glanza sorted 1st tho and keep it as my daily and my gt advance is goin to be a working project still want to go forged etc.. but cuz I haven't got the best of budgets it going to take longer than I want or expect hence y I bought a glanza so I can have the pleasure of driving a 4efte while I do my other one up the way I want it lol :wacko: