I cleaned my engine bay yesterday and covered all the important parts whilst clean in but today it's driving realy shity, I've got a few videos to put when they have finished uploading, basically when it gets to 2k revs if I plant it or just put my foot down slightly for turbo to spool it bogs down like it doesn't wana go any fast but if I come off the throttle and slowly back until after 2k it boosts fine! I'm guessing maby a sparking issue but I've checked the plugs and can't see anything and the dizzy cap has no damage and was covered whilst cleaning the bay... If anyone has ever had the same problem could they let me know ASAP thanks :)

There will be water on something in there for sure. There only needs to be a little bit of dam on a connecting pin for it make the car run shitty.

Check all the main connections are dry and water free and check as said above the spark tubes for water and all will be well.

I just check dizzy and all leads and cleaned them all and the run the car again and it's still the same, if I plant it or if I'm going up a hill at 2k revs in any gear just splutters and doesn't go any fast... Plugs maby? Will spray all connectors with wd40 anyway just to see if it helps but would the spark plugs cause this issue?

Sounds very similar to me I've got some magnecore leads to put on but just waiting for my mate to find me the one that's missing lol then I'll see if that works, if not I'll change the plugs and see if that cures it, thanks mate