How can you tell if your gearbox has a LSD?

I dont think its an oem LSD box. Doesn't appear to have the added casing that the viscous LSD lives in.

It's on the drivers side where the shaft comes out the box. Right where u can't see well in the pic.

It may well have an after market diff in a standard box though. Have a look through where the driveshafts go, if its standard open diff you will see a bar or pin going across the hole.

If your not sure get a pic posted up mate

Hope that helps

Edited by Kingbx95

It's a standard box mate

Like I said still could have a aftermarket diff in there. But those driveshaft cups need removing to see inside. They can be a little tight as they have a c clip around the end of the splines inside the box. Just do what I mentioned earlier and have a look

Cheers

ok Thanks.

Well the only reason I asked is. It pulls into the corners even on power, and I had a friend who had a Glanza and he said the handling was crap, unless they've got a lsd?.

But I'll check it. When you turn the cup it slightly engages the other then spins free.

cheers

Edited by PWG123