PLEASE LOCK MODS , CHEERS :)

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just need a short route pipe for the intercooler now because the other ones are a complete joke. Loving the progress though mate😊

have one for sale? Lol , thanks buddy just want to get it all finished now, I'm so impatient I got to have it done ASAP and it's not going as quick as I want haha

You don't need a short route.

That'll do you fine I used the sane kit and spool time on a CT9 is immense!

Plus, when you TD04 it, you can reuse all that piping by cutting it to custom fit your TD04 like mine!

Pm your address, I'm booking it first thing to gr honest along with 4 other collections!

You don't need a short route.

That'll do you fine I used the sane kit and spool time on a CT9 is immense!

Plus, when you TD04 it, you can reuse all that piping by cutting it to custom fit your TD04 like mine!

Pm your address, I'm booking it first thing to gr honest along with 4 other collections!

That's ok then aslong as it does the job I'm happy :) looks ok in the pictures anyway and it was only £82 brand new , ok il pm you now and cheers :) just wanna get the clutch and loom in now and get it started lol

Can't wait. If I ever meet you, I'll shake your hand!

if you to japfest il see you there :) paid for my stand pass lol

Split the indicators and paint the inside silver. Will look really nice I think

that's what I'm going to do , the previous person sprayed them black

Bargain. Identical to my one. You wont be disappointed. The middle bar that goes from the subframe to the bonnet latch. Cut the front plate off and the cooler will then go all the up and hidden nicely.

If you do it right the support for the latch is still there as your not cutting it out completely just removing a small section to allow clearance for the cooler to go up!

Edited by Zeldoz