PLEASE LOCK MODS , CHEERS :)

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah I didn't :( should be here by Monday , it says that's it's been picked up and sent to a depot in Gatwick lol , hopefully it will be running soon so I can have boooossst :)

Ah balls! Sorry bud was looking forward to the epic update and the pics showing how the feck you reorganised it! Looked at it in the box, and thought what a mess haha!

So I said there would be no more updates but.... I changed the clutch this morning which took me 3 hours on my own and now my back is killing lol , and I started sorting my wiring loom out and got rid of the alarm that was attached to it as it was just a messy bundle of wires, and also my boost gauge and oil return arrived and also fitted the steel wheels back on with wheel trims to give it more of a sleeper look lol :)541FFBA0-40F3-4560-AC2E-1BD4E0304918_zps

cheers buddy

I couldn't unwrap them with all the alarm wires it was a nightmare lol, yeah there was 2 I think and you left a ratchet in the box haha il send you it if you like

If it's the ratchet I think it's broken, still no idea how it made it's way in there!

Can't wait to see updates over the week. Check my build out bud

Ok il check for you lol , there was loads of things I there like cut up silicon blue hose haha, il have a read through now :)

Sorry haha, that was the box i used when changing to TD04 so everything got thrown in!

Then your loom wouldn't fit anywhere else, I thought I got everything out LOL!! Enjoy thr freebies of junk!!

Edited by Zeldoz

On your loom is the fuse box attacthed? My loom i got has, also mines got a greedy boost cut controller on lol, i still can work out how it goes? Its missing the map sensor, ill have to get another right?

It's fine buddy thanks for offering tho :) I'm going to sit in my attic room for a few hours plug all the loom together then get a multi meter and label all the connectors up then :) should be much easier , but if you got a pic with the engine out of where the loom goes in the bay that would be great , cheers