15'' Rota Grid's

After a swap on some 15'' Rota Grid, colour isn't a huge issue but condition must be great.

I currently have 16'' Rota Grid Racing in gold, awesome condition. Minor scratch but other than that they are awesome..

After a straight swap.

I'm based in Essex.

James

After a swap on some 15'' Rota Grid, colour isn't a huge issue but condition must be great.

I currently have 16'' Rota Grid Racing in gold, awesome condition. Minor scratch but other than that they are awesome..

After a straight swap.

I'm based in Essex.

James

have you got my pals old white forged glanza think I spoke to you on instasham

Shame you are only after a swap as I have some MINT ones here!http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/74807-rota-grids-wtyres-15x7/

They look great! Wish I had the cash at the man but my money is being spent on other parts for the car :( swap? :D

have you got my pals old white forged glanza think I spoke to you on instasham

I do have a white forged Glanza mate yes, I've spoke to a few people on there about it lol. What's your name on there dude?

Some one else on here has just posted asking about it jugsy1986

Cheers dude! Just seen it now. Mad how much interest this car has had! I got it with the intention of fixing it and maybe getting a type r but I've been offered loads of swaps already!

Saying that, each time I've drove to work and look back, the Glanza looks more & more awesome each time! Hmm.