Levin twinpots as fitted to the superstruts Ae111's bolt to starlet hubs so these will also bolt up. However getting the spacing on the discs 'might' be an issue.

The talk about the Sss hubs is a load of balony you will never make the Sss hubs fit a startlet as they are of a multi link design. trust me I've got a set in bits!

I would hazzard a guess that you would need to either space the caliper back or the disc forward to get these to fit (or both) with a not Toyota disc (fiat coupe turbo as mentioned) plus 16" wheels

it would need the fiat coupe disks there 305mm and a spacer plus with 3mm spacer its all explained in the forum i posted,

wasnt sure what part of the hub you were talking about but they do bolt on just need spacer to line the disk up and then 16 inch wheel with a hubcentric spacer

I read this on another forum this is true.

i was trying this out on my gt, and yes the bolt holes line up perfectly, but there was no way i was gonna fit my wheels (16" team dynamics pro race 1.2's) under standard arches. i would of needed summit like ziscos drag cars new front wings to cover them. also the caliper wouldnt fit on the bolt holes with the fiat 305x28 discs. one would fit but the caliper swung out away from the 2nd bolt. im not speaking rubbish because i tryed everything to make it work (because im a tight arse) but in the end i had to buy radial mount calipers and got new plates made.

caliperbrackets_zps397a871f.jpg

are you sure they are 305's? because there is two sizes of turbo front discs?

any more pics with them built on a hub?

i can see the are quite clearly fitted to the car, but somethings not quite adding up :nea: