Lakeside, Glanza madness!!

must have seen about 6 or 7 glanzas all in one car park up by the services, mostly silver, I parked behind a black V with vented wings, side exit in my little mk2 golf ;) 2 of the silver Vs were heading out and i was stuck between you 2 so I let you go infront, if youre on here ;)

Cheers nick !

And you made the right choice staying at lakeside mate! The 'Tunnel Run' consisted of sitting in traffic all night! I ended up turning round and coming home....there's only so much traffic you can take with a paddle clutch !

aha wouldnt want to damage yours though! glad I had that car last night, ended up going on the tunnel run, sat in traffic for agesssss, car started overheating lol thank god i wasnt in my starlet I wouldve been way too frustrated especially now having a paddle clutch haha

aha wouldnt want to damage yours though! glad I had that car last night, ended up going on the tunnel run, sat in traffic for agesssss, car started overheating lol thank god i wasnt in my starlet I wouldve been way too frustrated especially now having a paddle clutch haha

Loool.

ah shit man, yeah I was worried about mine over heating too! Luckily enough it pulled through ok haha, I get paranoid about stuff going wrong all the time ha. Pulled over for fuel and let it cool down for 10 minutes then got back going lol. Crazy how much an engine can take sometimes, must of been boiling under there!!

havent driven it for 3 months now, never driven with a paddle clutch besides one time in my friends s14, in the snow, in traffic, not a good mix lol seeing as i sit in mile long traffic at the blackwall tunnel in the mornings lol :(