Orlando Florida

Me and a mate went about 8 years ago, was back when i was skateboarding and they had a massive Vans skatepark on International drive so we booked an all inclusive and sunned it up for a fortnight.

Got some amazing waterparks and other shit to do.........we went out into the Everglades on those hillbilly fan boat things and swam about with Maniti's!

Remember the breakfasts being mental lol

Went with my family in 2001 for 2 weeks. We did a week on International Drive doing the parks, then a week in Clear Water for the beach. We all said we should've done the parks for 2 weeks :lol:

There's no limit to how much you can see and do, it's really amazing. But defo do 2 weeks in that area. If I remember right we bought our parks tickets as a package deal, so we got Magical Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, MGM / Disney Hollywood Studios, Epcot, Universal Studios and our choice of water park which was Typhoon Lagoon.

So we missed out on Bush Gardens, Islands of Adventure, Sea World... And the amount they've added over the past decade or so!

You'll love it mate, you don't need to be an adrenaline junkie and you don't need a family of Disney-obsessed kids, anyone can have a great time :)

Happy days I was hoping it wasnt lol it will be 2015 because the money involved is quite a bit so saving now, we are thinking 18 days. The water stuff is right up my street, the gf is into the rollercoasters in a big way so I will just drink beer and watch haha. Been watching videos of places all night, it looks brilliant! Busch gardens looks epic too

It was really nice a few years ago. Especially that rollercoaster that goes vertival to the ground. Epic. I think Sheikra was it's name.

Well, I couldn't visit the everglades, was there during a hurricane. Which funnily had the same name as my mother which was at home so I write her why she couldn't let me alone in my holidays ^^

I was in Florida last September and it was unreal, Disney is a must although it is huge we were only in Florida for a week so we done the magical kingdom which was really good we went to universal studios which was good but the big rollercoaster kept closing because of rain storms which can happen a lot over there we also went to wet and wild brilliant water park I would recommend going we only had a week there but i'd of loved to stay two weeks there is too much cool stuff to do over there