FCD wiring / Diag code 31

Hi

Does anyone know if hesitation and jerky throttle reponse is actually fuel cut? I'm getting an engine light and code 31 come up and I've been told it's most likely the wiring to the HKS FCD that could be dodgy, I can believe that with the history of the car...... but could the map sensor be fooked?

Does anyone have a link to the FCD wiring diagram?

Help appreciated.

Can you let me know how it goes. I e got the same problem and a fucked up wiring job. Previous owner put the fcd in the engine bay and one of the wires was shorting out on my inlet manifold. Taped it up now but i still get flat spots when i give full throttle between 1-3k rpm

Can you let me know how it goes. I e got the same problem and a fucked up wiring job. Previous owner put the fcd in the engine bay and one of the wires was shorting out on my inlet manifold. Taped it up now but i still get flat spots when i give full throttle between 1-3k rpm

Sure I'll let you know Turk. That's what I get. Flat spots when I accelerate around 2-2.5k and it's jerky as hell. I've been told it's fuel cut. My FCD is behind the centre dash on the transmission tunnel so I probably kick it with my left foot sometimes........... I'm going to solder it all up when I get some space and take my MR2 out of the garage - or it's sunny!

do ureself a favour and dont run a fcd.there awful and really screw up the signal speed to ecu giving time for an issue momentarily.

and u have to turn up the fueling far higher than normal to compensate for the ecu not seeing things right.

tryed one ages ago and witnessed first hand the effect on fueling via my a/f gauge