New member,hi all !

Just joined, dont own a starlet yet but looking into it,joined here to learn everything i can off people who actualy own the cars so i can get a better view.

Thinking of getting a standard one and doing a turbo engine conversion as i have been offered a 1997 1.3 sportiff for next to nothing and its in really good nick.

I know people have their views on conversions but thats what i am thinking at the moment.

If anyone knows all the parts neccessary and has a rough guide on what it takes to do a conversion, it would be a great help to me.

Cheers everyone,Wes

Welcome to UKSC Wes :lol:

As mentioedn, EVERYTHING you need to know is on here and can be in front of you with one simple click of the SEARCH button B)

Theres nothing wrong with a conversion as long as its done properly B)

Alot of people are or want to go down that route one day as do I ;)

What engine I want yet is still to be decided ;)

Enjoy your stay :blink:

Cheers everyone thanks for the info,i will give everything on here a good search and get all the info i need.And hopefully i can put something together in the near future.

Thanks

sound :(

welcome to uksc, if you have any quesitions thought post in the right section and im sure someone iwll be able to help