My idle was ok before and used to go really low that it would stall so i adjusted the throttle screw to increase the idle.. anyways i took the intercooler pipe to clean the throttle body with carb cleaner and sprayed loads to clean out all the shit.. put everythinf back together and its idling very high now and i even turned down the screw on the tjrottle body to decrease idle but stil idles high on a warm engine at 1250 revvs.. any ideas anyone

Or maybe the cleaning solvent may have got into the idle bypass diaphragm under the throttle body. Take the intercooler pipe off again and put your finger over the idle bypass intake hole before the butterfly and see if the idle drops.

Well ive unplugged the icv and nothing happens and theres no change in revvs or engine sound.. but ill get that pipe of and have a look but doesnt that intake hole have a nozzle on the body which a hose goes into it? If yes ive removed it and the idle goes higher

Edited by djhasin