Hopefully soon to be new owner

Hey everybody, as you can tell from the title I don't yet own a starlet.

My current car is a 1991 Honda civic Hatchback (EF shape) and its a heap. Bought it as a project about this time last year and ive been let down by my friend a few times and so progress has pretty much stopped now and im quickly loosing interest in the civic.

So hopefully in March (depending on funds) il be on the look out for a Glanza quite close to standard would be ideal and I would love it to be black too.

Here is a picture of the previously mentioned Heap (if the link works)

CIVIC_zpsbd7753d7.jpg

I look forward to getting something slightly newer and boosted!

Sell me the civic when you get a starlet lol

haha if you're seriously interested il let you know when its going, will come with loads of parts too, Stainless manifold, spare Coilovers lots of other little bits and maby a pair of black DC2 recaros for the right price

Welcome to UKSO,

And was thinking the same!, need a ef in me life lol

lol I didn't expect such interest, usually people look down on Honda like scum! I do love it, feels great to drive I just don't have the time or resources to get it looking nice.

'Bit off more than i could chew' as they say, but by the looks of it I'l be advertising it on here aswell so keep an eye out, should be around march time.

Welcome to UKSO and hopefully you will have a starlet soon

John

Thank you very much, I look forward to it :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...