Japfest - Any Scottish Folk Going Down ?

You'd need to buy a ticket before the end of Feb, its only 21 quid and if you cant come for any reason then you are most likely gonna be able to sell it on nearer the time.

Last year i went down in a pals car, we met up with another lad in Bellshill area at about 10.30pm and just blasted down through the night stopping every couple hours, then met everyone else at the main convoy.

Am thinking get a hotel the night of Japfest after the show, get a good sleep before boosting back up the road, because last year we basically did two all nighters and it was fucking brutal.

What yous think ?

Sound lads, am paying this weekend so its just a case of getting the car ready.

Last year Ross' GT took about 4 tanks i think it was. Weyros V seemed to be doing better an that was TD04'd.

85 is gonna be brutal sitting at 5K at motorway speeds haha.

Sound lads, am paying this weekend so its just a case of getting the car ready.

Last year Ross' GT took about 4 tanks i think it was. Weyros V seemed to be doing better an that was TD04'd.

85 is gonna be brutal sitting at 5K at motorway speeds haha.

Av asked if I can pay tomorrow for it no reply yet, al see how my 5e does ;) haha 300bhp bitch

Ahh right no worries Steven, think me and Scott + anyone else that is coming are gonna head down Friday night and blast down early hours to get to the ticket hand out meet.

And get a hotel Saturday night before the drive back up the road.

Ahh right no worries Steven, think me and Scott + anyone else that is coming are gonna head down Friday night and blast down early hours to get to the ticket hand out meet.

And get a hotel Saturday night before the drive back up the road.

Yeah Daniel plan! Al text you later and we can sort out times think Chris is chumming in his wee n/a starlet to from my end