STARLET UPGRADE BRAKE KIT (ST165 Celica)

Item For Sale: ST165 Celica/Starlet Big Brake front kit

Item Condition & Description: (Now all available)

Used Calipers Could do with a clean up but all sliders are in good condition and moving freely these are single piston calipers which have a much better braking force than the celica twin pots.

UPDATE**** ok spent a few hours on the calipers and gave them a good clean and a general tidy up look very tidy now imo

Discs are Brand New motaquip but vented and are currently being machined to fit starlets and will be with me in a few weeks.

will also come 3mm spacers needed for conversion

Come with pads also with plently of meat on them

So guys this is the full setup making it a complete bolt on upgrade for the crappy stock front brakes perfect for anyone running above 200bhp

Price: £200

Pictures:20140202_152443_zpss02o2n3q.jpg

20140202_152431_zpsk5v8kvef.jpg

20140131_155739_zps1pzbrjdp.jpg

20140131_155730_zps2kesypwe.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: £25 within the United Kingdom

Edited by russ78

I have another set of calipers spare you could buy if you wanna make your own kit pm me

will fire you a pm now.

But really tempted by this Kit, alot for the money!!!

should sell quickly!

Phil

Looks like a good setup Russ78, quick query, are the discs Astra G Series, just wondering if i bought this setup could i replace the discs easily?

Phil

cheers for the comments phil and yes everything is off the shelf from Vauxhall or Toyota so no worries about suppliers disappearing :yahoo:

• 2 weeks later...

yeah bud kit comes with 3mm wheel spacers so everything fits but have heard of in some cases carrier may need a small amount filed or grinded off the very front of the carrier when using 15's

how do we get replacment disks and pads if the disks need machined to fit our cars mate? maybe im just not understanding..

all pads and disks are very readily available from any motor factors or direct from Vauxhall and toyota