Philips HTS98000w home theater system *New Pics*

Item For Sale: Philips HTS9800 a home theater system, still like new no dirty marks or nasty scratches ,there's the main DVD player with 3 front and rear speakers which can be wall mounted or on stands that will be included as I didn't use the stands, wire receiver box is there to connect 3 rear speakers and the front speakers plugs straight into the sub remote and all cables ready to play, really good piece of kit very loud and a lot of base good quality surround sound also , never had any problems with this selling due to it sat at my mums house now not getting used, and needing cash to get parts orderd :) no one would be disappointed as it's a good system and looks the part when set up

Item Condition & Description: used but still like new no marks or scratches

Price:

400 Ovno

Pictures: http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/Dustymurray20/media/image_zpsf32ebe1e.jpg.html]image_zpsf32ebe1e.jpg[/your

image_zps9a0f6fa3.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:pick up only or arrange own courier as the size and weight

Edited by Dusty

Here's a review of it with all the specs :) no one will be disappointed great sound :) have a read guys and I'm open to offers

If u want to see the page that I got the review from I can post it , just to prove that review actually is about that unit :)

The main unit will play a variety of DVD and CD formats, including recordable discs carrying MP3, WMA, JPEG and compressed DiVX video files. There's also support for SACD multi-channel music discs -- but not DVD-Audio

If you have a compatible display with digital connectivity, the player can upscale standard-definition DVDs to near high-definition 720p and 1080i signals. Image quality isn't quite as impressive as true hi-def content, but this feature offers an obvious improvement in performance and is the easiest way of breathing new life into your existing DVD collection.

The amplifier is a digital design that's said to offer greater efficiency and less signal deterioration than typical analogue models. And a total of 800W amplification is powerful enough to fill a large room and have your neighbours banging on the walls.

The accompanying 6.1-speaker system includes an extra centre-rear channel that creates ambient surround effects with more cohesive steering than the usual 5.1-speaker set ups. All speakers also feature omni-directional Neodymium ribbon tweeters that radiate high frequencies in a 360-degree pattern, which opens up an even wider sound stage and enhances high-pitched clarity.

The additional speaker means this is one of the few all-in-one systems that features Dolby Digital EX 6.1 surround processing as well as the more recognisable Dolby Digital EX, DTS and Pro Logic II systems, which can be used to decode film soundtracks or manufacture surround effects from stereo sources.

Wireless rear channels ease installation by eliminating long cables and, although the associated receiver appears oversized, it uses more advanced 2.4GHz technology with less interference than outdated RF or infrared designs.

Edited by Dusty
  • 2 weeks later...