Anybody know who owns the starlet in saintfield?

leave it with me i will ask grant does he know who it is as he lives in saintfield i know who u r talking about cus everytime i go up to grants house they flash the lights at me probably cus im driving a starlet lol i have my starlet club sticker on my window so hopefully this misterious starlet owner might see it and join up. Also there is a nice white starlet that lives in crossgar its very tidy they were following me the other day so hopefully they too will join up. im not sure if who owns the red starlet lives in saintfield as i have also saw a tidy red starlet driving about ballygowan. i will keep an eye out and if they live in saintfield i will see for ya

love ya all

laura xxx :(

i have seen the red one in ballygowan too. my mate owns a white sr and he lives between ballygowan and saintfield, but it is no more as someone pulled out in front of him the other day and wrote it off, although if he gets to keep the car there might be a parts for sale

i have seen the red one in ballygowan too. my mate owns a white sr and he lives between ballygowan and saintfield, but it is no more as someone pulled out in front of him the other day and wrote it off, although if he gets to keep the car there might be a parts for sale

Could be interested in the backbox :)