creaking sus problem

ive been having a problem with my suspension for a while now and I'm getting fed up with it. recently I fitted a couple of new wishbones, and a second hand shock on the drivers side and since then I've had some right old creaking from that area. also, since I bought the car there's been a sudden loud creaking from time to time when I reverse, which I've been ignoring but should probably try and sort while im messing around with it all. anyone able to give me an idea of what it all is or how to get rid of it?

Did you grease the alk when you fitted it. Poly bushes need a good coating of grease or they'll squeak.

The rear is a funny one. Check to see if the calipers tight and make sure the sliders are free. It's common for the rear calipers to seize up.

Ah, i completely forgot to grease them, come to think of it. got some grease specially for it too lol. the rear is a different noise, like a tight bolt creaking as you force it round. sort of a judder to it too.