Car Been In UK For 2 Weeks, It Came In Through Liverpool Docks, Has 20,000 Miles On The Clock Gaurenteed. Accelerates Like A Rat With A Rocket Up Its Arse, As You Can See By The Pictures The Cars A Beauty. Just Waiting To Get A Set Of Alloys Now. Unfortuantly My Dragon Powered Glanza It Was Like George And The Dragon It Got Slayered By A TeleGraph Pole. R.I.P mate, This 1 Will Not Be Having Any Mods Good Enough As It Is. Its Fast, Its Furious, Its Myn.

reg54sh6.jpg

reg57tj1.jpg

reg59di5.jpg

reg60yw0.jpg

reg61gy7.jpg

reg62mz5.jpg

1000269mu3.jpg

lol no chavvin it up and by the way i aint no chav chavs are scums.

Explain the avatar - you took your inspiration for your car from a Christmas Tree and the "Dungeons & Dragons" Board game?

Don't ruin this car

sound man, i recomend you do the hi low boost mod its cheap easy and free to do and has no adverse affects on he engine

also i ran an auto for a year, they are good when you know how to give it some and can be kained just as hard as a manual :(

Tidy looking glanza u got there mate, dont turn this one into a mobile christmas tree!

Definatly agree with everyone else on this :)

Explain the avatar - you took your inspiration for your car from a Christmas Tree and the "Dungeons & Dragons" Board game?

Don't ruin this car

Lmfao

New car looks good tho mate :D