Forged engine compression

Oil burns blue mate not white, white is water.

Anything higher than 140psi and within 14.5psi of each cylinder would be a good mark.

Might be worth getting a sniff test and a leak down test done.

If the deck of the block and surface of The head haven't been prepared properly can be a bitch the get them mls gaskets to seal, AdamB said get a combustion leak detection kit from a motorfactor. They don't cost much and will give a good answer to weither the head gasket is blowing

I've phoned Alan Jeffrey in Plymouth to find out what he would charge to change my hg he said £600 witch I thought was expensive I would do it myself but I'm working a lot at the minute and just don't have time! I'm doing a sniff test tomorrow to make sure it's the hg can anyone recommend any other local mechanics who are Trust worthy? I'd rather do it myself than pay £600!

mate i have the same problem..been 1000kms since i ran my car in and oil is burning away slowly..my friend said usually when i hit it a thin white cloudy smoke comes out of my exhaust

i was thinking the turbo to..i hope its not the head gasket..fml this cars a nightmare