recomend me an EBC

Right gents had a call saying I need a EBC that allows boost by rpm so which ones can you tell me about that are worth my time and what sort of new/second hand price?

So far I only know these two so please add to the list

Apexi AVCR

Apexi SUPER AVCR £289 new

Edited by Azz

Only one is the AVCR as far as I know. Why don't you get it setup through the ecu? Its far more accurate with PID control.

I could get it set up through the dta but the avcr is a much better external device as well as allowing for different settings over the ecu

Can you not run multiple maps? Been a while since I played with DTA software.

I wouldn't say a EBC is better than the ecu's control, but that depends what ecu you have I suppose.

I can run multiple maps yes Adam but they will be getting taken up in the near future with different exhausts, bonnet exit and rear exit

The Apexi AVC-R is THE best ebc on the market... Buy one...JDM-EP has 2 coming from Japan atm!

I'll get on to them and see what price there after, nungen performance have them on offer at the moment for either the black edition or super edition

Aaron

I'll get on to them and see what price there after, nungen performance have them on offer at the moment for either the black edition or super edition

Aaron

The Super AVC-R is the really old old old version!

The Silver & Blue is the normal one... The black one is the limited edition one...

I can run multiple maps yes Adam but they will be getting taken up in the near future with different exhausts, bonnet exit and rear exit

Why have it taken up with different exhaust configurations? Why not just use one exhaust system and stick to it?