What wheels are these??

Ahh sikkk, they look wicked man may have to find a set :)

Not cheap too! but hey :)

Your the one who's cars at race tech atm right?

Cheers anyways buddy!

It was the import and customs charges that were crazy as no one imports them and xxr uk won't help out.

Yes my car is there

She's almost done now buddy, did everything on my drive then sent it to racetech for cooling and electronics/mapping.

I've got 15*8 et0 going to need some serious arch work for them to fit though

Yeah respect for doing it on drive man! Some fucktard pulled out and wrote my 99 white V off the road :( so bought a 96 sunroof model and re shelling atm on my drive lool

But after that I think a trip to race tech will do mine good too.

Your build thread looks wicked man and some sexy looking top mount and massive turbo :D

How comes you imported the wheels and didn't get them off jap shop or similar??

Ah that's gutting man, don't know what I would do if someone hit me !

Racetech is good although I'll hold off saying anything else until I get my car back and see how it is

No one in the UK did the wheels at the time buddy not sure if anyone does yet either so had to source them from away and thought I got done over but they turned up on my drive around 6 month's after ordering

lool truss I went ape shit at the guy, put too much into the glanza just to let it go.

Yeah i'v heard a few things about them but it's like any company they can't be 100% all the time especially in their line of work. But everything i'v seen from them looks wicked so I hope yours will be too man and they warranty there work for a few years so all good :)

Okay fair enough, lol lucky they did turn up, I seen your pics on the rears fitted! What you have in mind to get the arches over them nicely?

Pass, no idea what so ever haha thinking a roll, flare the arches please massive stretch on the tyres and if needs b e a gt rear beam as they are narrower but I should be ok without it