OEM, SARD, ARC and TEIN

Item For Sale: OEM 3 Point rear brace

Item Condition & Description: Good condition, few marks on paint, quick lick with rattle can and job done, and few marks on lower plastic

Price: £120 delivered, pm if collection from Ayrshire

Pictures:
IMAG06351_zpsc4d80452.jpg
IMAG06361_zps5afad5a8.jpgIMAG06381_zps5ebc51c6.jpgIMAG06371_zpsef884cd3.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: included

Item For Sale: OEM MOMO steering wheel and boss

Item Condition & Description: Great condition, redone in black leather with red stitching, cover included too
Price: SOLD

Pictures:IMAG06391_zpsd2a6e62b.jpgIMAG06401_zps686dc679.jpgIMAG06411_zps7e6e2f96.jpgIMAG06421_zps8e8c1339.jpgIMAG06431_zps5ab12ee2.jpg

Item For Sale: ARC top mount

Item Condition & Description: good condition, few bent fins on back, all 4 attachments for bolts still on, comes with red silicon joins

Pictures:IMAG06441_zps90e8aae1.jpgIMAG06451_zps945c59e3.jpgIMAG06461_zps02c67a44.jpgIMAG06471_zps88aa8d2b.jpgIMAG06481_zpsf003e0b2.jpg

Item For Sale: TEIN springs

Item Condition & Description: good condition, look to have had little use

Pictures:IMAG06301_zps85f3662e.jpgIMAG06311_zps2c6ea831.jpg

Item For Sale: SARD R2D2 and Rare SARD Hot Pipe

Item Condition & Description: R2D2 is in good condition, hot pipe has paint flaking but its original colour and untouched

Pictures:IMAG06321_zpsd10a1a1e.jpgIMAG06331_zps9c7657ff.jpg

Edited by Nanglebadger

This wheel will be going to a good home my gt advance where they where made for cant wait does everything come with the steering wheel to operate the horn ? does the momo horn button stay under the cover and when you press the plastic it pushes the horn button just curios as never seen one for sale mark :)

Edited by matty gt

Yeah its all there, ready to bolt on. Yeah the momo button stays under cover. I never used the cover, wanted to be impaled on the centre haha

its the best optional extra ever for a GT turbo.

feels so right in your hands, and im my opinion only thing better than a turbo s wheel (so long as you keep the cover on!

Phil

steering well paid for there now mark cant wait now till i get it make sure you use good postal company with tracking please now as its cost me enough and make sure you to put your address on the parcel cant afford for this baby to go missing :thumbsup::yahoo: