Heating problem

Alright folks I thought I had a faulty thermostat as every time I drove the car it would run could but idle would heat up

So bought a new thermostat and it's running a bit better driving the car will warm up siting still it will heat up but if I turn the fans on to blow air into the car gauage drops to quator and not very hot the heaters any ideas as it's not holding it's heat?

I think im having the same problem as you my temp gauge sits half way but the heat from the heaters isn't great will warm the car up inside but the temp of the heat coming out of the vents is fairly crap let me know how you get on with the matrix flush im going to get a bottle of rad flush tomorrow and see what that brings up or clears

Well cleaned all mines out clear water was running both ways with no problems only thing I can really think of would be a faulty cap not sealing the system to build the pressure because if you pump the hoses water goes into the over flow if the cars running water still drips into the over flow so my guess is because it's not sealing the system it's not letting the water heat properly what do you think?