classic mini for sale or swap for ep82 or ek4

Year:1990

Model:mini

Tax:sept 14

MOT:5/14

Mileage:79****

Description:

1990 Mini Mayfair 998(still reg'd as 998cc) 1275cc Metro with 1 3/4 Hif44 carb heated manifold Hi-Lift 1:5 Rockers Fitted new uprated radiator and again new uprated alternator both fitted in last 2 month silicone hoses to carb and rad ( Engine Swap was done March 2013 After 998cc was past repair fitted from Metro similar mileage 3kmiles max) 79 k body think the engine is 3k less 76k

Service oil filters nov 13 Basic sony stereo with speakers in parcel shelf cobra style wrap around buckets with matching rear black vinyl seats 3 clock walnust dash centre consal but not finished optimise automotive red and black door cards opening rear windows new seat belts in last 6months so very clean . all electrics work except the rear windown power is there but there is too many breaks in the heated rows . Centre exit exhaust not ridic loud but got nice sound New battery as well , its been in less than a year. new fuel tank fitted

minilight 13-7 with nearly new yoko tyres 175/50/13 and dished sports steering wheel

Be honest with the bad points

Headlining - the glue towards the back left has lost its stickiness so i have pinned it in the channel.

Paint Bubble between rear body Weld and rear passenger window

Scratch on wing next to bonnet and another on passenger door

Little rust on boot near hinge Maybe 5p size

Passenger door doesn't shut without a little force as the hinge has dropped so doesn't line up perfect - all locks are perfect

Scuttle - slight cracking drivers side

Starts first time every time little choke on cold days but with the 1275 unlike the 998 it doesnt take long at all the heat up.

Very nippy if you over bore or get a larger valved cylinder head it would fly i had planned this but never got round to it.

Very little rust flew through mot

this is by no means a project car as i use it as my daly and runs very sweet day in day out the milage will go up as i use it to get me from work and back witch is nearly 30 mile a day

its just had new dizzy cap plugs leads fuel filter and fuel line and tomoro its gonna have new drive shaft oil seal and 2 new track rod ends and tracking done aswell

Price:

£3000 or swap for ep82 or ek civic

Pictures:

temporary-4.jpg

temporary-2.jpg

temporary-1.jpg

temporary.jpg

temporary-5.jpg

temporary-3.jpg

temporary-6.jpg

temporary-8.jpg

temporary-7.jpg

Contact Details:pm or reply here

Edited by bigal

cheers for the coments lads as i said its in very good condition i looked at a few before and they were no were near as good as this and they were looking for mad money for them

Bump need this gone as i have seen a few cars i like and would like to go on the hunt for something or as I've said before Il take a cheaper car with cash my way try me you never know

Get it in mini world and mini mag dude, plus practical classics and on the mini owners clubs too. Is a steal for the condition at that price imo. I had a heavily modded 1330cc mini racing green, a 1275 clubman gt and a rover cooper mpi sports pack, non looked as fresh as yours tbf. It will sell easy from them.

Edited by shorty

yeah I've done alot on it since i got it and the lad that had it before me was really into minis so its been looked after no matter what the cost