Jap91 - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!

Bought a duck spoiler off him and paid on the 16th of January. The spoiler has turned up today (18th February) snapped in half.

I've got in touch with him, to which he has said that he is not going to refund me and lose out. The packaging was shockingly poor for such a long slim item (bit of bubble wrap) with no visible reinforcement. I haven't signed for the item due to the damage, so it has been returned.

I was promised a tracking number for weeks after I paid to which he never supplied until 2 weeks later, even then - minus a digit off the tracking number. Was told time after time it was correct and the tracking number was correct despite being told by GLS themselves it was one digit short. Eventually got given the correct tracking number by him to which it shows delivery was only arranged on the 6th of February despite being told for weeks it had been sent. Now that it's eventually turned up, it is snapped!

Very bad practice mate. It is the sellers responsibility to ensure the item is safely wrapped. Do the right thing and give me my money back please.