car laws in australia

never, really wanna go would have to leave both my eps behind, why did you return if you don't mind me asking

I had a family emergency, so I to come back, otherwise I would have stayed there without a doubt.

Really nice country...nothing like what we see here on the TV. Sydney is quite cosmopolitan, diverse and really fast paced....similar to London...but obviously a lot hotter and has awesome beaches.

Brisbane is more chilled out though....still mega cool. If you get the chance to go man, do it, you won't regret it. If you're under 30, you could always get a 12month Working Holiday Visa, and head out there to see if you like it first. Tonnes of Brits out there too. Better paid jobs, better lifestyle....its a no brainer really.

I've got a few good mates working out there at the moment on there first and second year working visa's and to be honest although they like the lifestyle none of them have said they would move for certain reasons that make it so different from the UK