lots of bits for sale. reduced bits

Item For Sale:d1 spec wheel nuts I believe they are not fake.

Item Condition & Description:ive had these on my gt for a few months most are marked around the end from where a garage I used scrapped them :( but all working well and look good, there is one which is really bad but they supply enough for 5 stud wheels so for starlets there sre extra.

Price:£25 SOLD

Pictures:20140225_175613.jpg

20140225_175624.jpg20140225_175753.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:all items to be sent first class recoded for a fee of course chargeable to the buyer if paying with paypal please add 4% charges.

Item For Sale:omp steering wheel and boss

Item Condition & Description:perfect condition used for about 200 miles :(.

Price:£45 SOLD

Pictures:20140225_175333.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:all items to be sent first class recoded for a fee of course chargeable to the buyer if paying with paypal please add 4% charges.

Item For Sale:toad alarm system and looms?

Item Condition & Description:came with the car, I will supply all looms for the alarm of needed and buyer details exactly what they need ill cater for them as best as I can.

Price:£50

Pictures:20140225_175351.jpg

Item For Sale:blow off valve, rad cap, oil cap (trd)

Item Condition & Description:all in good condition some cosmetic wear.

Price:£20, £5, £25

Pictures:20140225_175839.jpg

Item For Sale:asorted light parts idicator holders and tinted bulbs, led number plate lights hid kit side lights with leds

Item Condition & Description:all good condition apart from one of the bulbs has gone on the hids

Price:pm me for price or send me an offer

Pictures:20140225_175935.jpg20140225_175914.jpg20140225_175903.jpg20140225_175857.jpg

Item For Sale:clear gt indicators

Item Condition & Description:all good condition

Price:sold

Pictures:20140225_175811.jpg

Item For Sale:gt rear lights mrk 3

Item Condition & Description:both very good condition

Price:£35

Pictures:20140225_180038.jpg

item forsale: cusco hand brake button

condition &description: very good I believe is a genuine cusco item rare as far as I am aware

price: £12

pictures: 20140225_175304.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:all items to be sent first class recoded for a fee of course chargeable to the buyer if paying with paypal please add 4% charges

Edited by Cheznutter
  • 2 weeks later...