98' Starlet SR

Alright this is my 3rd starlet now making it my 2nd sr! I've had this around a month now here are a few pictures ill do a writeup tonight when im home!

(its not on standard tte shocks or springs unfortunately it has receipts from the past for brand new gas shocks and springs meaning its riding high for now! anyone recommend any springs 40 - 50mm drop)

IMAG0313_zps9e3yukz2.jpg

IMAG0310_zpsjzjykryd.jpg

IMAG0309_zps84b9v1vk.jpg

IMAG0306_zpsgk9srfzj.jpg

It did have decals when purchased but they were already aftermarket and ruined so i removed them im considering getting a fresh set made up to fit soon if not when i come to sell it (if i ever do), the tints are my choice as i had them done the other day i like them so they will stay as for the suspension i would love to find original sr suspension if not i will most likely drop it on some springs for now. It will however stay in sr form.

It did have decals when purchased but they were already aftermarket and ruined so i removed them im considering getting a fresh set made up to fit soon if not when i come to sell it (if i ever do), the tints are my choice as i had them done the other day i like them so they will stay as for the suspension i would love to find original sr suspension if not i will most likely drop it on some springs for now. It will however stay in sr form.

Good man :thumbsup: did rob H manage to sell his full set?

• 4 weeks later...