Missfire, Pics of plugs

Hi guys, im currently experiencing problems with a missfire. Car judders sometimes at low speeds accelerating until it hits boost, then boosts ok til about 5k then splutters and judders, you can feel it and hear it, if you run it at 3/4 throttle it solves the problem.

I am currently running 0.85 bar with a fcd and rrfpr at 3bar (to 3.5 bar atmospheric pressure)

I have just put brand new iridium heat range 7's in and the problems still there

Here are my pictures of my old plugs if these tell you anything?

(The porcelain on the far right plug is red compared to the rest? Its the left one in the bottom pic)

Thanks in advance guys

Dan

DSC_01061_zpsace79f86.jpg

DSC_01101_zps967d28d5.jpg

Edited by Haresign

Well i think the colour of the plugs look okay from here, maybe a little red or maybe it's jus' the picture, but they would need a closer inspection. Have you used like an injector cleaner or octane booster recently?

I would start looking over the ignition system; rotor arm, dizzy cap, leads inc. king, coil.

Could poss also be fuel cut depending on how the fcd is setup so you would need to confirm this, maybe check diagnostics for a fuel cut code.

GP82, I have literlly just used injector cleaner before the plugs were taken out.

I gave the car one run at 2.7 bar fuel pressure and it ran much better.

I only ran it for a couple of miles then got scared so set it back to 3 just incase.

im in 2 minds, either fork out for rr setup now or save for an ecu and rr which will take me a month or so to save

GP82, I have literlly just used injector cleaner before the plugs were taken out.

I only ran it for a couple of miles then got scared so set it back to 3 just incase.

im in 2 minds, either fork out for rr setup now or save for an ecu and rr which will take me a month or so to save

Just run it at 0.8 bar, and save up for either one. Will probably run better and actually be faster than at 0.85bar

I run mine on a TD04 setup. Standard ECU (getting emanage this Friday) and i run 2.6bar..

May sound like a stupid question but after ive loosen the lock nut on the actuator, in order to lengthen it which side do I turn. Someone said if I turn the side which goes into the cylindrical bit thereS a diaphragm in there which will get damaged