I've fitted my hks actuator and it's boost a bit over 1 bar, want it just under to be safe, what way do I adjust it to turn down boost as it's a pain of a job for trial and error. Any help would be much appreciated

Sound mate. I've been reading lots of stuff about the actuator and that, sort of unclear about vacuum lines now, some say u should just have one from turbo into actuator but I've used the tee supplied?

Yea I have just one from the turbo tho the actuator. If the old actuator is in then it uses a T piece for the HI/LO boost controller in the car but if you put on a hks actuator you only need the one vac pipe and you can remove the HI/LO mechanism. That's what ive done

so you need one vac pipe going from the turbo housing to the actuator any vac pipe will do. as for the other vac pipes just remove them mate trace them round its not hard to do io cant get you any pictures as im not in the uk lol