I cant find this in the search section so don't shoot me if its been asked before but.

Currently running a forged engine , hybrid turbo,fmic etc etc

Il be fitting a boost controller with obviously hi/low and a scramble boost controller with an additional setting

This gives me 4 settings to do and at the moment im running 0.8 with the boost controller off .

Any suggestions on what boost to set for the other three?

Do you mean bringing in boost at 4 different points until max is reached or setting four different max boost levels? Either way I would still say full boost in all areas with a hybrid lol.

just different level settings so il run 0.8 with the boost controller off 1.0 on low boost 1.2 on high boost then there is a scramble boost controller that can be pressed and it offers a set boost for a set period of time. Obviously the different boost settings effect fuel efficiency etc so for traveling to work I can just change it

This is why I said full in all settings with your setup dude. Even with it off you wont see any difference in fact you might see a slight increase in consumption as you dart up to the speed limits it'll take greater effort with it off. Some people found they used more fuel on stock type setups in the low setting.

Edited by Corey

Ah right I see now so by lowering it or increasing it , it would take the usual few miles to learn what's going on so it's pointless to change from one setting to the next while driving ! Makes more sense now cheers for that see what I can push out