Yeah I did it was in a tight garage my dad actually looked under it I didn't, dunno how he missed that! But I got it now and have a fresh 99 floor so may just chop out all the damaged bit and weld in the new floor. As I've looked over the entire car and no signs of damage or crumples all panels line up. Once I realized about the floor I asked the previous owner and said he layed down sound deadening before respraying and was hitting it or something like that and it got bent downwards!?! I was like wahh, defoo isn't the truth but i'm gonna fix this so its perfect.

Ain't gonna get another shell, too much hassle and time just gonna get fed up of trying to build this thing and sell all up!

if u just use a jack it will make it worse, it will just push all the damage up into the car, hammer from the outside and hold a block of wood on the inside, u may also need to do it the other way round too, hammering it wont make it weaker, i work in a body shop, thats how i would repair it!