Honda s2000, rwd fun, now with 12 months mot and just serviced!

Year:2000

Model: S2000 vtec yo

Tax: about 5 months

MOT: till May 20th 2015

Mileage: Almost 180k

Description: Ive got too many cars and whilst this is an awesome machine which has been maintained with no expense spared. Not 100% if i want to sell it but i thought i would put it up to see if there was any interest.

Most s2000 suffer from snappy back ends and they are "tail happy" but not this one, its got mugen caster bushes and all the back arms are polly bushed and and the geometery settings were actually paid for which this car has been setup to! it drives amazing, it is completely stock except it has the sought after ap2 struts with the external reservoirs, swift lowering springs, 3 point under brace on the front end. various weight removal from under the front end too. Its got the optional front lip and the boot spoiler, smothed headlight washers. the clutch has just been changed. I think it may also has yellow stuff pads.

a very quick car in stock form i was surprised how quick it is, obviously it has an lsd and the whole diff was changed last year for a 30k mile one from a breaker. all fluids were changed then on the whole car.

it had a new timing chain tensioner about 9k miles ago and the valve clearances were done last year.

best to ring if your interested as it really has been maintained this car. it drives like a new car the miles have not bothered it at all.

There is slight rust on the arches and a couple of small bubbles, nothing major. and the roof leaks like all s2ks when it pisses down!

Price: £3100 ono

Pictures:

s2k_zpsa99aec26.jpg

s2k2_zpsb23f04fa.jpg

Contact Details: 07456853332

This car is part of my clear out, too many parts and cars!!

Edited by Bean
  • 2 weeks later...

clutch has now been changed with an oem honda one and its sooo much nicer to drive!

would also px a mint celica gt4 st205 shell or a deal on a clean Dc2

thats right yeah. the car has been exceptional maintained and my friend did lots of trips over to newcastle. to drive the car you wouldnt have any idea of the miles on it.

its a great car for the price. its had a fortune spent on it. plus a new clutch in it which was a massive job. I use it daily for work so the miles will slowly creep up. Had the roof down in the sun today with a bit of vtec, cant beat it!

Edited by Bean

Yeah my friend clocked up 80-90k of those miles in it. the engine and box are perfect, just a testament to jap engineering and regular maintenance.

i could also be interested in a deal with a dc2 or st205 gt4

Edited by Bean

heres some more pics of the s2000.

bath time!

IMG-20140404-WA0002_zpsf1tjvabx.jpg

20140404_181822_zpsxnw9fsqi.jpg

you can see my eg civic in this one lol

20140404_181840_zpsfjewb8og.jpg

20140404_181852_zpsrfsjg00c.jpg

20140404_181909_zpsfsnqdmck.jpg

20140404_181916_zpshzbw8tze.jpg

20140404_182242_zpsz7nt49w8.jpg

the mats could do with going through the washing machine.

20140404_182313_zpsg2nzlpaw.jpg

20140404_182319_zps4tvihqr3.jpg

As you can see the wheels let it down a bit and there is some small rust bubbles starting on the drivers arch. its a clean car but it does have the odd little mark but saying that it is very clean for a 14 year old car.

sorry im only selling this as i have too many cars so a px is no good to me. Im sure you could sell that no bother though.

you say that in your advert but at the bottom you said Px for integra and another car, but now edited that :/

clutch has now been changed with an oem honda one and its sooo much nicer to drive!

would also px a mint celica gt4 st205 shell or a deal on a clean Dc2

Oh yeah so I did. Integra is off the cards now I'm rebuilding a gt4 so I'm looking for a mint shell or whole car.

Edited by Bean
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...