FMIC inquiry - short route

Hi guys, currently running an FMIC. I've been running the GT fairly standard for the last few months and thought that I'd spruce it up this year with some TLC. I've recently bought a WEPR exhaust Mani (CT9) and downpipe with external wastegate fitment. I'm currently running the intercooler hotpipe over the Mani and just by looking at it I can tell the piping will either rub or not fit at all with an external wastegate. I'm interested in how others have over come this.

Cheers, Josh

theres a picture of my engine bay with the same kit if you can work it out from that? I reckon it probably would rub, bearing in mind the compressor housing has to be rotated slightly and the angle of the pipe changed. I'd just look out for a short route pipe, think a few traders make them and probably a few around secondhand.

null_zps556f757c.jpg

Like Ollie has said, you can pretty much make your kit from the long route if you rotate.

When i went TD04 the piping is way different. But, from my CT9 long route i managed to hacksaw something together from what i had!